Thank you for your interest in participating as an affiliate with the Homeschool Mom Summits. We are thrilled to have you partner with us!
These are just a few things that we request from our affiliates. None of the items below are meant to restrict you in any way. In fact, by abiding by the terms of this agreement you can potentially increase your chances of earning money during the Homeschool Mom Summits.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Richie Soares at email@example.com.
As an affiliate of Homeschool Mom Summits, I understand and agree to the following:
As an affiliate, I understand that the Homeschool Mom Summits will provide me with all the necessary tools to equip me for the Homeschool Mom Summits events, including but not limited to:
- Access to my affiliate account dashboard where I can view detailed information about my affiliate account and sales/transaction totals.
- Pre-promotional dates, selective information, and graphics to prepare my readers.
- Promotional materials for the event include:
- Swipe copy for emails
- Graphics & content blurbs for social media or newsletter mentions
- Template for blog post content
- An invitation to participate in the Homeschool Mom Summits Affiliate Facebook Group where there will be regular updates, discussion of marketing strategies, bonus graphics to use for the event, and MORE!
Homeschool Mom Summits retains all rights and ownership of promotional materials.
The earnings period for each event will be posted on the Affiliates website page, Affiliate dashboard, and Affiliate Facebook Group (pinned to Featured). All affiliate level perks end at the close of the earnings period.
Affiliates will not use promotional materials for personal use outside the Homeschool Mom Summits events.
Affiliates will not use the Homeschool Mom Summits name, event name, or similar name for the purpose of creating a website, for a domain, or for any reason other than to promote Homeschool Mom Summits events.
**I understand that my participation in the Affiliate Facebook Group provided by Homeschool Mom Summits staff is not required to participate but may directly affect my earning potential.
Affiliate is considered an independent contractor. Affiliate is not considered to be an agent of Homeschool Mom Summits in any respect.
As an affiliate I understand the following commission pay scale:
- Affiliates will receive 30% commission on sales.
- Referring affiliates will receive 5% commission on their referral partner’s sales.
- Homeschool Mom Summits is NOT responsible for any lost, unverified, or unrecorded commissions.
- Commissions will be paid within 30 days of the close of the event period. We like to pay commissions immediately upon the end of an event or even throughout said event. However, commissions will be paid out no later than 30 days of the close of the event period.
- Commissions will be paid via Stripe or PayPal to the name and email address listed in your form when you register as an affiliate. You are required to report all of your income to the IRS.
- If terms are breached by affiliates, then commissions may be forfeited.
**As an affiliate, I understand that any extra effort I put into promoting the Homeschool Mom Summits events beyond the basic promotional posts directly affects my earning potential.
Homeschool Mom Summits is not responsible for any taxes owed by affiliates through commissions obtained from the Homeschool Mom Summits.
As an affiliate, I agree to not release any information about the event, its dates, its speakers, or the companies included until such time that the Homeschool Mom Summits administrators give permission to do so. Abiding by these terms greatly affects both anticipation of the upcoming event as well as protects the speakers and their products.
Affiliate’s site, newsletter, or social media outlet, must not contain the following:
- Sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic material.
- Offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory text or graphics.
- Graphics of violent or unlawful behavior.
Any information that affiliate is exposed to by virtue of its relationship with the Homeschool Mom Summits under this Agreement, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be “Confidential Company Information.”
This Agreement shall take effect immediately upon signing up for the affiliate program.
Either Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any cause.
Affiliate shall also indemnify and hold harmless the Homeschool Mom Summits for any damage, loss or other cost arising out of the use or misuse by Affiliate of the Promotional Materials.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Homeschool Mom Summits and Affiliate and supersedes any prior understanding preceding the date of this Agreement.
- Homeschool Mom Summits reserves all rights not expressly granted here.